Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – general regulation on data protection (“GDPR” or “Regulation“), I would like to inform you that:
- The Administrator of your personal data provided in the contact form is AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000009630, REGON: 016114501, NIP: 5213039810 (“the Company“), Tel: +48 22 460 00 70
- In matters related to personal data processed by AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to prepare a response to the inquiry sent by you using the form on the website, as well as to send commercial information about the products of AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. if it is necessary to answer the inquiry.
Personal data may also be used if it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. with the proviso that you have the right to object to such processing.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request rectification (correction, supplementation), deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to request data transfer, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to prepare a response to the inquiry, and longer only if such an obligation results from legal provisions.
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.